Key Features of the PID:
- Electrical Insulation: The PID provides essential insulation to the pyranometer, preventing electrical interference.
- Single Ground Connection: Ensures the sensor is electrically connected to only one ground point, enhancing measurement accuracy and reliability.
- Compatibility: Designed to be used with various models of pyranometers, ensuring a wide range of applicability.
Benefits of Using a PID:
- Enhanced Measurement Accuracy: By maintaining a single ground point, the PID ensures more accurate and reliable pyranometer readings.
- Reduced Electrical Interference: The non-conductive nature of the PID minimizes the risk of electrical noise affecting the sensor’s performance.
- Easy to Install: The PID is designed for straightforward installation, allowing for quick setup and minimal downtime.
Installation and Usage Guidelines:
- Installation: The PID is easily installed between the pyranometer and its mounting surface.
- Maintenance: Regular checks are recommended to ensure the PID maintains its insulation properties.
- Compatibility Check: Ensure that the PID is compatible with your specific pyranometer model for optimal performance.
|The PID’s primary goal is to insulate the pyranometer, ensuring the sensor maintains a single electrical ground connection at all times.
|Comes in bag containing: PID disc, Insulation disc with pyranometer locking bolt, 2 x M5x12 bolt, 2 x M5 washer
All Pyranometers except SR05-A1